Tuesday, April 19, 2011

my life in song

"Mighty to Save" - Hillsong
This is one of my favorite Christian songs.  I like the beat and the lyrics.  This song reminds me about God's love and just how amazing and loving He is.  My belief in Christianity is a big part of my life and so this song reflects that aspect.


"Dare You to Move" - Switchfoot
I first heard this song in the movie, "A Walk to Remember".  After listening to it a few more times, I noticed the lyrics more. A lot of times, I'm too afraid to speak up so I just keep quiet.  And this song encourages people to get out and do stuff.  I feel like I can learn from this.

"Live it Up" - Group 1 Crew
I like the beat of this song and after getting it free on iTunes I feel like I listen to it a lot now.  It's just one of those songs that's catchy.  I like to have fun (when there's no work to be done) and enjoy everything in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment